Saturday, June 6, 2009

Whew, catching up on blogging

I don't have summer vacation being here as an excuse for fewer blogs just crazy busy days. The end of the school year is 1.5 days in sight! Here is a short summary what's going on list.

On Monday I have a for-real interview for a principal job-for the building I work in now, I think it is a long shot but very excited to even be considered
We had hoped to go the Crazy Horse Volksmarch tomorrow but the weather is not cooperating AT ALL and I am bummed.
One possibly, two baseball games, and bmx races rained out
A weekend of working on the basement, in preparation for my mom's visit this summer she doesn't have to sleep in a bunk bed.

Not a very exciting list, but that's ok

3 comments:

Karen said...

Glad you're back!

My mommy loved that Volksmarch. Sorry about your weather.

Chris said...

I heard the weather was ok for the walk, did you go?

bobbione8y said...

praying for your interview today!!!! yeah, you!