Saturday, June 6, 2009

A personal addiction

I have come to the realization that I have an addiction. Not a bad one of course but kind of weird just the same, and one very confusing to hubby. I am addicted to hair magazines. Everytime I have a hair cut appt I pull out the big pile of hair magazines I have previously bought and comb through them carefully looking for the oh-so perfect hair cut. Eventually I look through those and don't really find the perfect picture so the compulsion to go out and buy a new magazine overwhelms me. I stand at the magazine and look for the ideal magazine to take home, there are so many to choose from. I find one, bring one home and the looking process starts again....one day I will find it:)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I so totally, completely, 100 percent understand this. I am never satisfied with my hair--even when I have a good cut, I'm always on the hunt for the next cut. It occupies an alarming amount of brain space.

I want an hour with your magazines when I'm home...

Chris said...

I use to do this also, a lot! But now I have a hair lady that I trust enough to try new things with, so that stopped the hair magazine thing. Now if only I could DO the hair like she does, then maybe it would look different.