Sunday, June 7, 2009

Deal of the day

This yucky, rainy weather along with end of the year stress and future interview stress has put me into a shopping frenzy for things I really don't need but sure are cute. I went to get a shirt for under the "interview" suit and came back with a shirt and purse. Went to get shoes to go with said suit and came back with 3 pairs! The best part about the shoes is they were buy one get one free. So I got one on clearance then 2 Sketcher sandals-the cool athletic kind . All 3 of these for 50 bucks Whooooo. Think I will go out and wear them in the rain right now

3 comments:

Chris said...

Cher, I am soooooo with you right now! My excuse is the Reunion! You saw my dress and swim suit, What I didn't talk about is all the shirts and shoes I bought that I really don't need. Today, I wen to see if I could find a cute long skirt. I made the mistake of going into the Buckle, the Buckle is awesome now! I love their shirts, and especially their jeans. I did not go there for a shirt or jeans, mind you, but the cute little highschooler had me trying on all kinds of jeans! I did find a very pretty long dress and a shirt. The jeans I wanted, they didn't have the right size, but don't you worry I bought them online! Must be stopped!!!!! Oh and I bought a cute top I didn't need.....all for the dang reunion!!

bobbione8y said...

ah. 3 pair of shoes for $50 makes me happy just thinking about :)

carey said...

dang it. i guess i better go buy something to wear for that stupid weekend...