Monday, June 22, 2009

baseball dvd







Last year I had this brilliant idea to make a photoshow dvd for each family on Q's baseball team. I love taking the pictures and love to share and do enjoy making the DVD. I decide to do the same thing this year, forgetting how much work it really is. Do you realize that 10 boys in the SAME shirt, SAME batting helmet-that covers most of their face by the way, and pretty much all the same size are hard to distinguish when it comes time to pick pictures? I sit in front of my computer going through around 100+ pictures of all these kiddos making sure I DON'T leave anyone out or have TOO many of my son (who of course takes the best pics) and put them to music. I am glassy eyed and ready for a break-so here I am am on a blogging break.

2 comments:

carey said...

oh, you are one of the good moms that i love to have on my kids' teams! you have no idea what your gift means to the photography-challenged.

Karen said...

Yeah, blogging breaks!! I'm on one myself. :-)