Saturday, January 29, 2011

Here I go...


I won't be with all you for the rest of the week. Heading for sunnier shores-on business to a conference with a group of principals. It is my first "big" conference. I am a little stressed. I am worried about the phone calls I may have to catch up on when I get back on Friday. This week I had 2-3 a day from parents, hopefully it all simmers down.

I stress about leaving my family alone. I know hubby is perfectly capable, but what if there are quizzes, missing assignments, lunch money etc....

I miss my family when I am gone. I am kind of a homebody and going somewhere with people who I am not that familiar with involves small talk, planning, eating out, and a little bit of chaos. Anyone want to meet me there?


I need to go pack...oh and packing, not a big fan of packing

3 comments:

Karen said...

But you'll have a computer, right? You're not leaving us for a whole week are you????????????????????

bobbione8y said...

okay, i had to google it - Tampa! warmth! well, at least more warmth than 20 below.

i hope that once you are there, you have a great time ;)

carey said...

i hate leaving mine too, but i hope you have some fun, learn some stuff and get re-charged. it's always get to change your view a bit...jealous of your sunshine.

i bet your hubby is dealing with snow days. doh. at least that means school is closed and YOU aren't missing out on all those phone calls.