Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2nd Snow day part-Dingn






















At 9:00 I made a decision- instead of sitting around on the computer or thinking of the house and homework things I could be doing or listening to the siblings bicker-which was just starting, I called my partner in crime for fun mom days. Suree lives just up the hill and was snowed in. I picked her and the kiddos up with my trusty four wheel drive (I love plowing through big drifts, makes me feel very omnipotent, ungirl like), while Karen was out on her back deck. And we sledded, crashed, romped in the snow and ended with pb&j for the kids and warm spiced wine for us. I don't know who had more fun Suree or her kids on the sled. I even managed to get some pics just for Karen. Now that is the way to spend a gift we call "snow day".












Karen-my passwords are pretty funny, today was dingn-it fits

4 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome! Good job, Super Mom! I thought that pretty little girl looked familiar somehow...

Karen said...

Oh, now it's "pilearli"

carey said...

Still can't believe you got all the snow and we did not get ANYTHING. it dropped 12 inches in Mitchell (40 minutes away) and nothing here.

I'm jealous of your day with Suree. Pretty sure I could have beat you both down that hill, I am a champion sledder.

Chris said...

Wish I was there too! Haven't sledded in years:) I miss you my friends. praus