Sunday, March 29, 2009

My next step...

As always once April hits I start to think about summer!! And this is a summer without classes whahooooo. This summer is already shaping up to be busy. Q wants to to do baseball and BMX and piano and invention camp, and throw in some art classes. A is much more laid back, maybe bmx, art classes, and strings camp. I don't know if I am ready for all this running around. I read what Karen does on a daily basis and just grimace. I ferociously guard my family summer time and want it to be full of unstructured fun time, margaritas, the lake, fishing, and kick ass homemade sangria on the back patio. But I will get over it.
On my personal agenda is of course the reunion and hopefully a fun time with old friends. But the thing I am looking foward to the most is this volunteer project below, I happened to see it in the paper and am really pumped. Volunteering hasn't been on the top of the priority list but this one is. Anyone want to come help? I have bunk beds, and sangria of course:)

http://www.vppark.com/volunteer.php

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oooo, where are they building the park? Looks awesome! When I am home in July, I would love to come help!