Saturday, March 28, 2009

Silly facebook...

Ok, so now that homework is winding down, what do I do? Get on facebook, and while I am on there I find all these silly (stupid really) quizzes you can take. The statistical probability of them being accurate about me in anyway is nil-most are a measley 5 questions- but so far I kind of like the outcome. Lets see....

What superhero am I: Iron man (I prefer Iron woman)-hence the next quiz result..
What type of woman are you: Feminist
What type of mom are you: June Cleaver-I think I got that by default-Joan Crawford (you know "NO wire hangers") wasn't available.
I even took the stupid IQ test....
By they way my stripper name was pretty interesting to

May I introduce myself as Lulu Spankrazor-Hey I think that fits

By the way some of these I DID NOT publish-really don't want a future boss seeing it!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I think mine was Starmaker Heavenspank, nice to meet you too!

bobbione8y said...

omg. how did i miss THAT one?!