Thursday, March 12, 2009

Seeing the light

I am finally realizing I am on the down hill slide of homework:
I just hit the "save" button for my orals presentation
On Sunday I completed a 7 page paper on boys and education
Completed 4 article reviews for this weeks class
Got my graduation ceremony letter in the mail

I won't kid myself, I have put off all my internship and will need to get caught up, but for right now just enjoying the realization that I am almost done.

I am now hoping I make it through the hour oral presentation-I had a different interview tonight and could feel my mouth get as dry as sandpaper and words start to escape my brain-and that was only 10 minutes-Uh-oh, better take some water with me.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I am SO PROUD of you, Cher! You'll do it and you'll do it well. I just know it.

bobbione8y said...

wow. tired just reading.

hey, i KNEW you would get the dan fogelberg thing :)

carey said...

you are going to be an amazing amazing leader in education very soon here.

lucky kids!

Chris said...

Yeah Cher!! I will put some prayers in from the big man that the words stick in your brain and come out smoothly when you need them too. You will do great though, I know it!