Thursday, April 2, 2009

1 decade







A decade ago this evening was one of the longest, scariest, and most special of my life. Happy 10th birthday big guy, I love you.

By the way the former granola girl in me (Who loves unusual songs-think Red Rubber Ball!) loves this song by Shinedown-it is the remake of a Lynard Skynard song. I love the words and it expresses exactly what I want for each of my boys, but especially makes me think of my oldest, just one of those connections. Find the song sometime..."Simple Kind of Man"

3 comments:

carey said...

Awwwww! He is the coolest kid. Wish we lived closer, I know that he and big J would really get along. Happy big 10 to Alec...got any plans?

cherk said...

They would, their little scientific minds could do great things. We had a mini family party yesterday and then he is having a sleepover tomorrow night, with a shrekathon (shrek movie marathon, dirt and worm cake and other green and slimy treats:)

Chris said...

Happy B-day big A!!!