Wednesday, July 16, 2008

work and play-and making progress




Ahhhh nothing like a good homework buzz to make me feel better. I soooooo love when my thoughts actually flow when writing a paper. On the downhill slide now. So taking a break and posting pictures of work and play. This is what my kitchen table looks like when homework takes over.


Nothing beats a slip and slide on a hot day. Well maybe some adult friends to share a beverage while kids enjoy the slip and slide-Want to come?
OK homework buzz OVER, A just tells me the stuff in our FULL SIZE garage freezer is soft and melting. CRAP, CRAP, CRAP-gotta go

1 comment:

carey said...

i tried our slip n slide the other day and ended up with two scabbed knees and a bruise on my rib. no wonder it says "not for adults."

good job on the homework...keep it up.