Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Atomic fire balls in a new light


So we are at Sam's Club and hubby asks us to pick up a big tub of the atomic fireballs (jawbreakers). We are walking out of the store and Q says "Dad is going to be happy we got his hot balls" . I say "Yes, he likes his fire balls."

Q says- "Yeah you can call them hot balls to" pause "Like these hot balls right here" gleefully and loudly as he lifts his leg and points-yeah you know where.

Hopefully the lady walking by us did not hear or see him. Outwardly I reprimanded him but inside I was laughing my ass off and mortified at the same time. I still laugh when I think about it.

Having an older brother who learns wonderful vocabulary on the playground is such a benefit for a naive 6 year old.

2 comments:

Chris said...

CHERRRRRR! I just read this, I am laughing my ass off! I have had a thing lately, while playing golf. Every time the word "balls" are used during the game, I can't help but laugh out loud. For instance, a co-worker asked me after we were done playing, do you need to wash your balls, I lost it. You are never too old to appreciate balls humor, I say! Oh, ask Karen about the extraordinary nut sack commercial.;)

cherk said...

Ahh thanks for the appreciation of the humor, I was getting worried it was too graphic for some:) Oooohhh need to hear that tidbit from Karen