Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tomorrow is Thursday

Ok, tomorrow is Thursday, I CAN'T believe it is Thursday already, that is one thing about this new gig the days go by that I can hardly believe it. It is INSANE. I haven't even put up my fall decorations yet or thought about Halloween, which the planner in my usually has it all done by now, or went to Spearfish canyon for fall pics the days are just blurring together!
Have to give kudos to big fry after some discouraging grades the first month he has been bringing home 3's (proficient) on papers-well ok the ones he remembers to bring home-I am sure there are countless ones in his desk. He actually brought home his science book and notes-the real notes and ones he copied on his OWN to study from. He is the only ONE who wrote his/her own notes. Crazy.
Wishing you all a good Thursday, a day to be.still. or have.it.all, to do everything or do nothing, reflect or pray

2 comments:

Karen said...

OR all of the above?? :-)

Heh. I can't believe it's Thursday either. This week I'm glad though, ready for the Wonder Hub to come home.

bobbione8y said...

you too cher ;) i am getting ready for project.runway :)