Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thinking about it...

A few years ago I applied to be a participant in this calendar for colon cancer awareness. Got a little thank you but no thank you and never thought about it again. So this morning I receive an email asking me to submit and application for it again. Hmmmm I don't know if my saggy mommy belly is up to, but it intrigues me....The link is below, they are very legitimate

http://www.colonclub.com/colondar.html

On another note, it is snowing...good grief, we didn't even have fall. Big fry is sick, with bronchitis and miserable. Younger fry comes to me to show me something "itchy" on his ummmm private part-it looks odd but nothing serious-or at least the worrier in me is going to give it a day or to..., same small fry was also trying to make a fort and tried to use my wrought iron and glass candle holder-lets just say breaking glass and pottery were involved. Ugggg only one day and my 3 day vacation is over, I ask you what vacation was that?

3 comments:

Karen said...

Katie Couric would be proud. :-)

I'm sorry your Big Fry is sick, Cher, but hopeful that he's better by tomorrow.

How was Blues night? I was jealous that you were all together without me. :-(

bobbione8y said...

i think you should do it cher!!

cherk said...

Karen-Blues night was great, the band was good, the company even better-you were missed