Monday, October 12, 2009

Just off...

Ever have one of those days where you are just "off" and scattered. I don't have many so they perplex me when I do. I went to the Y and every exercise I did was HARD, didn't even go on the bike I was so unmotivated and discouraged. I was hit and miss with the laundry, it is still laying in piles here and there. I have sporadically gotten two evaluations written and need to start working on the building plan. I meant to get my fall decorations down to decorate with today, but didn't get hubby sent out to the garage to get the boxes for me. I kind of wander around the house seeing things I should get done but nothing interests me enough to be motivating. Maybe it should have been one of those sit and do nothing days, I can't think of the last time I had one of those...
Oh and I am fighting the urge to NOT color my hair the day before we have family pics out in the hills tomorrow.

4 comments:

Karen said...

DON'T COLOR YOUR HAIR!!!!!

That just has bad news written all over it. The rest, it will all be there tomorrow.

bobbione8y said...

i'm glad karen said that, but i have to tell you. i have colored my hair "the day before" so many times i cannot count!! :)

some to good, and some to bad result.

when i have days like that, i am a little burned out. the "fix" is usually a me day with all of my favorite things, and the permission i give myself to enjoy them :)

carey said...

yep, i agree. off days are a sign that you need a break. your brain needs a break. your body needs a break. i hope you get one soon!

cherk said...

CareyI do need a break, pheasant hunting on the agenda for the weekend will help. No pics, we were snowed out, so no hair color either:)