Saturday, October 17, 2009

Annoyed to infinity and beyond....

The following are not good things...
My tweener is still displaying mood swings
No pheasant hunting this weekend (story below)
Trying to pack in a week's worth of errands and chores in 2 days
Actually packing them into one day, since I need to go into work tomorrow
Wanting so bad to get my fall decor up and seeing no time

Big annoyance... the hubby has been sick since Thursday. With what I have no clue-he doesn't look that sick. Due to sickness we are not pheasant hunting today, which I was really looking forward to as some needed "do nothing but fun stuff R&R". I can't explain it but when he is sick he lays around and does NOTHIING. I know I should allow him that I KNOW this but when I am running around like a chicken trying to get everything done and he is LAYING there I just want to pop his head off-oh like a chicken. I know it is my own fault when I am home sick I still DO things, a little laundry here, picking up there. I digress.

To top it off brotherly love-even like has left our house for an extended amount of time oh and the youngest's whining is about to do me in.


Whoooo I feel bad dumping that

On a good note my workout this morning -the first all week-felt awesome

4 comments:

Karen said...

Shoot them all and be done with it!

Heh.

I hope it gets better, Cher. I feel exactly the same about my hub when he's sick. Grrrr.

Unknown said...

deep breath. make a list. do the things you absolutely have to do as fast as possible, enlisting the help of small people...set a timer and tell everyone "we have xx minutes to get this done and THEN we will have the reward of doing XX"

that's what i do when people are laying around and i'm stressing and not having any fun. sometimes it works. good luck!

cherk said...

It always gets better, the holiday decor is up, I allowed myself that sometimes less is more and perfect isn't always best. We relaxed with a salt fest-fish and chips and popcorn for movie night. Ummmmm is Jamie playing on Carey's blog or do I have a new friend I don't know named Jamie?

Chris said...

Jamie is so smart!