Wednesday, October 7, 2009

facebook chat

As everyone knows I am not phone person, hate the phone, hate long conversations on the phone so I just.don't.do.them. I CAN though have a hilariously fun time using the chat function on facebook. I don't use it often, no one is ever on when I am, but tonight our tv blew a light bulb so no taped shows. I got on and surprise my bestest friend in the whole world was on. We chatted for almost an hour. Amazing the things you can say in writing when you know they are between two of you and will be deleted. Topics ranged from work (Thankfully only one or two lines), hot 80's movie kisses, ex boyfriends (we were rehashing the 80's), love handles (the husbands, not ours), and taking a road trip to Denver with Jon Bonjovi (Suree's pick until I mentioned he MAY have love handles). Being allowed to be sarcastic-which I can no longer do at work, being a grown up and all- always makes me feel better, it is my one secret vice of pleasure.

Laughing out loud and with someone who just "gets" you...is there anything better?

4 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome! What would we do without each other???

carey said...

i love your sarcasm, i'm sad that you don't get to take it to work. you'll have to use it in double doses on the weekends.

bobbione8y said...

hey, i have been rehashing the 80s lately! seriously, all the clothes this season are bringing me back...:)

cherk said...

I know Bobbi, it is scary, the plaid stuff and skinny jeans are scary-doh but guess what I bought today a PLAID shirt-FLANNEL