Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Could be ugly....

I am a little worried about the next two nights of boot camp. I neglected to tell anyone-ok well actually forgot under the influence of spirits that I saw the personal trainer guy who runs the camp at the *gulp* Dublin on Friday night. And not early in the night either but later after some loopiness had taken over AND I was dying to go to perkins for a big plate of deep fat fried something. I MADE the mistake of telling him this and recollect him saying something to the affect of "Be ready for Tuesday, now I know I need to work you really hard". Ummmm maybe he got loopy too and forgot. I could always call uncle don't want to blow out my other eye:)

4 comments:

carey said...

actually, under the influence of spirits, you did tell me :)

i will cross my fingers that he doesn't mop the floor with you. good luck!

cherk said...

Ok that is too funny, see under the influence of spirits I forget lots of things! I actually did pretty well, he didn't antagonize, think he must still feel sorry about my eye

Chris said...

Or maybe he was also under the influence of spirits, he was at the Dublin too!

Karen said...

Glad I didn't read this before the butt-kicking he gave me. I might have been a no-show. :-)