Monday, July 27, 2009

Blame it on Bobbi:)

When Bobbi gave me the lovely "Dream" necklace I never dreamed (uh hum) that it would really mean it. As the summer winds down and the date of when I officially go back to work with my new job is soon approaching I have been having weird work dreams every night. I usually get these the night before school starts but never this early and so weird. The first dream was that I hung up on a parent-on purpose. The second dream was the director of HR came to see me on the first day and I had jeans on-he criticized me and my lame excuse was I was so nervous I forgot to dress up. Another dream was coming to work and half my desk was gone-it was given to a classroom assistant who whined about not having one.
So anyway I am sure this is not all Bobbi's fault and she meant dreams of a whole other kind but it was to coincidental to not mention:) Love you Bobbi!!

CRAZY I have a feeling I need to put my mediating practices into more practice to survive this first year.

On another note I got the COOLEST black dress in Chicago-for those of you who have seen my Athleta dress this one I must admit I LIKE even BETTER. I have never officially had a little black dress and this is just the one. Need to find a special occasion to use it. Hmm maybe the lake:)

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

i just saw this post!!!!! wow, that is WEIRD. i don't think i meant that literally you were going to start having wacky dreams. i guess i better think more before i give charms to people!

:)