Friday, January 18, 2008

Moving on

Excuse me if I happen to write this again later or have very poor writing and spelling. Shane has ran to get me a BK happy meal (the last bite of comfort food) now that my appt is over. Wahooo everything was clear and do not have to go for another five years. My GI guy was funny-the tech guy says she is a little nervouse-GI guy -are you a little anxious Cher?
Me-Ummm yes-
GI guy-Not me.
I told him good but that was probably because he wasn't the one lying there on the bed. Gotta love him though he told the tech to give me the good stuff -they were trying to get my pulse rate down-mentioned it being "tacky" which I don't think is a good thing. And lets see.... think that is about the last thing I remember.

So looking on the bright side-All news is goo, I got some great drugs and drinking that vile stuff made me lose 3lbs overnight-I think I deserve a happy meal, don't you:)
And the best bright side all those great friends who put up my neurotic worrying and always have kind words.

Heading to boot camp tomororw to put those toothpicked arm Barbie girls to shame (that is for you Karen:)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! You deserved a Happy Meal, even if it is from BK;) Glad to hear all is clear. Even more glad you don't have to worry about this for another 5 years. Love you Cher!

carey said...

WHOO HOOOO. i knew it would be good news. you deserve more than a happy meal for putting up with that little procedure. i hope your family treated you like a queen all weekend.

still jealous of the boot camp. if someone would motivate me, perhaps i would get off this computer and do something useful with my day.

nah. i'll just live vicariously through your muscles, ok?

cherk said...

Thanks, I was very exited and relieved. Don't be jealous-you are a runner something I can not and not disciplined enough.

cherk said...

Sorry my punctuation leaves something to be desired, there should be a comma after the word runner:)