Sunday, June 20, 2010

To baseball...
















Two more games of baseball, and if I have a hunch they may be the last ones small fry plays. He is counting them down and already saying he is not sure about playing next year. You can tell his heart isn't in it 100%. Which of coures drives my competitive heart crazy but it isn't about me. I was trying to think of a cool gift for his coach for the last 3 years. She is awesome and really puts her heart into it and loves baseball and love teaching baseball. I gotta admire those naturally good teachers. I am putting together a book for her of some my favorite pics over the years. Thought I would share them with you...a photo tribute to 3 years of baseball. I may have entered kicking and screaming but in the end I have really enjoyed it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

those photos are award worthy...around here baseball is as important as, well, breathing.
I complain but I enjoy it because my family emjoys it.
Your gift will be simply amazing!

p.s. love the new look :) or maybe I haven't been here in awhile...

carey said...

awesome photos. no more baseball, but there will be other things. i can't believe you are almost done with your season. we are just getting into the "swing" of it over here.

cherk said...

Rani-I tried a new look-it changed a little-thanks for noticing!

Carey-I know it is crazy how fast it went-we start before school is out-plus peewee doesn't play as long as the big guys do.

Karen said...

That first pic kills me. You should enter it into a contest.

I miss watching E play baseball. :-( Stupid east coast lacrosse.

bobbione8y said...

these photos are great. i love the b/w stuff ...