Tuesday, February 2, 2010

For a good cause...


It is winter and freezing and for the second year the school I am at will be pulling together a team for the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics (an organization very dear to my heart). Our theme this year is 101 Dalmations, I came up with this crazy theme, so now yours truly is Cruella-nominated unanimously by everyone. We also got so excited we thought we would try to get as close to 101 jumpers as possible-as if jumping wasn't crazy enough. If you want to support me check out the link below, I hope all that snow I have been wanting waits a little bit longer...

4 comments:

carey said...

awesome. i can't wait to see the costume. you rock for doing this!

bobbione8y said...

just made my donation :) you go girl!

cherk said...

I am borrowing a fur coat from suree's mom!

Karen said...

Sitting where I'm sitting, with a gazillion feet of snow outside, I CANNOT IMAGINE doing this.

What Bobbi said:

YOU GO GIRL!