Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Note to self...

I am going to begin making a list of how to be a better and more prepared mom. My list will start with those great mom's of preteen boys who have come before and are going boldly where no moms should have to go. Of course my list has to have my own personal adaptations

1. Don't have spanish club study groups-at my house, send them to some other mom's house (like Karen's)
2. Prepare for lots and lots of eating
3. Possible Dance moves-I will start learning them now so I can teach my sons-the competivite part of me cannot let them lose in any kind of middle school dance off.
4. Get a dog for middle school girls to fawn over and share their secrets with me
5. Learn how to yell so middle school boys will study-Oh wait take that one off, I got THAT covered

Ok there is the first five, I think I am good to go!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Other than moving FOOD up to number one, and then adding it again at number 3 and number 5, you're doing great.

:-)

cherk said...

Ok so basically adding food to everything will make me have the perfect list:)Oh yeah and a party for underarm hair, completely forgot about that one