Friday, January 1, 2010

The last feast of the season

Note to self-do not make an annual dr appt where you will be weighed 2 days after the holiday season OR a couple of days during PMS. The number is not pretty.
With that in mind tomorrow is the LAST feast of this holiday season. The in-laws are coming up for a post-Christmas gathering due to bad weather last week and my parents are here also so planning a traditional dinner with all the trimmings. The goal is for everyone else to eat all the food and then I can start over!

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i have been eating LARGE salads for about a week now! wow! i cannot believe how much in NEEDED those. i guess man was not made to live on christmas candy/cookies alone :)

cherk said...

I will have to buy lots of lettuce for next week. I think we could live off xmas cookies, but our bodies might rebel:)

Karen said...

Well? How was it?

I still have that sugar cookie dough in the fridge...