Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today

Today my friends is a wonderful, glorious day. Let me tell you why, today I finally heard the word cured! Do you know how much one little, one syllable word can sound so wonderful! No going back for anything next year, or the next one, or the next one. Not until 2013. It is funny I was thinking of many us reaching our 39 milestone with mixed emotions, but today I have no mixed emotions-I am 39 and proud of it! I know there is a reason I was able to find something that could have been so terrible so early-I am here for a purpose, whatever that may be.
I may be able to do my 4 miles today!! No wait I have that massage to go to first!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

YES!!!

I thank God for that syllable, for your purpose and for YOU!!

bobbione8y said...

OMG!

YAY!!!!!

oh really, i hope that you celebrate and celebrate for all it's worth. you are definitely here for a reason. one of them is to inspire crazy people like me ;)

Unknown said...

Amen!

AMEN!

The LORD is so good!

Karen said...

For the record, Miss Bobbi, this post is about Cher's colon...

:-)

Cher, I'm still laughing and smiling my brains out over your good news!