Monday, February 16, 2009

Homework break #2

So here is how the weekend has looked by the logged in homework hours:
Sat-11:00-4:00
Sun-10:00-2:00 and 8:30-9:30
Mon-11:00-still going ONNNNNNNNN

I don't know how people who work at home do it, I HATE sitting here working uggggg. I dread opening my laptop. Today I actually stayed home, went to my classroom the last two days for deep thinking assignments. I am determined to get these things done TODAY, class the next 2 nights, and parent/teacher conferences on Thur leave no open evening time. I have to give credit to the boys-they have been great and hubby who has been cooking away all weekend and doing other odd errands.
I have to admit the sitting I am enjoying-my lower half is so sore from boot camp I have missed for two weeks that I can hardly walk:)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Well? Mission accomplished?

Still thinking about Shane's pasta meal...

cherk said...

SO CLOSE

Enjoy the recipes

Karen said...

Thanks. Enjoy the butt pain I experience at least 5 days a week...

:-)