Sunday, February 1, 2009

As long as we are talking husbands

So Carey and Karen have done some husband bragging so thought I better give it a try. I have been annoyed with hubby and his crabbiness last week and his general insensitivity when this weekend he comes through. I had class from 8-6 yesterday. I call home at lunch to see if he needs anything and he said no but do you want me to make a sandwhich and have it ready. Doh.... Then on my way home at night I call again and he says no, but he has a plate in the fridge with a real home cooked meal on it-chicken, risotto and corn. Doh...again. Ok, I give the man credit where credit is due and gotta love him for pulling through when it counts:)

3 comments:

carey said...

hey, hope you are surviving. the chicken dinner had to have helped. way to go, shane. you are in the home stretch, just stick with it. i have seen you kick it in the homestretch and you are the master. (remember junior high cross country?)

Karen said...

Did Carey run with glasses on???


Good work, Shane!

cherk said...

Ha ha, but see now who could kick my behind with running, you are the marathon girl!

I think Carey had glasses on, can't quite remember-we might have all moved to contacts by then.