Friday, January 23, 2009

One more crazy thing...

So I was sitting here catching up on blogging and actually chatting with the husband at 9:00 PM after family bingo night at the school and remembered I had to make something for a bake sale tomorrow morning. The oxymoron of it is the bake sale is at 7:30 in the morning and it is for funds for boot camp equipment-we are offering baked goods to people coming in to workout. Kind of amusing to me. Good thing I had the big box of Sam's club fancy brownie mix for just such an occasion, didn't quite find the time to look for the healthy baked good item I aspired to. Boy those brownies sure smell good...

1 comment:

Chris said...

Why or why can't I make the cool blog background thing work! I like it. Hope the "bake" sale went well! Did anyone sell pizza?;)