Thursday, November 6, 2008

snow day

Ugggg while some of you are rejoicing about the snow, I am not there yet. I had a cool conference to go today that I can't get to, we were supposed to have parent teacher conferences tonight which now makes our make up day in June to a day and a half and I have no "good" groceries in the house to do anything with. sigh. There are some good points though, I can get all my laundry done and MAYBE make an effort at homework. Better yet I could go back to bed:)

4 comments:

Karen said...

My dad went back to bed, I think you should, too!!!

carey said...

embrace your inner snow bunny, cher. snow days ROCK.

bobbione8y said...

i'm with you.

ugggghhhhh.

not the cute furry kind, either ;)

cherk said...

ok, back to be won. I even slept through two loud boys rough-housing and playing laser tag and hubby who is home yelling at them about being loud. NOW time to be productive:) I really want to go out and get a pop or coffee....