Friday, November 7, 2008

Homwork break?

So I finished one small assignment and thought I deserved a break:) The bad part about typing on the computer for homework is ALL the other DISTRACTING stuff I like to look at is a click away. Including this new site http://www.crossfit.com/. After a year of boot camp I think hubby and I have hit a workout plateau and need to step it up (or change eating-HATE to do that). So he found this web site. I did one of the workouts today-they are confusing at first and one of the major exercises is a pullup on a bar-yeah I will let you know when I can actually DO that. I was going to do one of the 20 minute ones-15 minutes kicked my butt and that was with a few minutes of rest on the bike. I think I am going to LOVE it-short, fast and using weights-I am just not a long distance runner like SOME of you awesome athletic people on here so this works for me.
Hubby and are going to go get some equipment for our anniversary this week for our exercise room downstairs-now there is no exuse.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm so proud of you that you are so into this. I remember what you looked like this summer, you looked awesome! I am using you all as inspiration to start working out...again!