Monday, November 10, 2008

Homework buzz

So besides blogging (I have posted more in 3 days than in the last couple of weeks) over this soon to end 6 day mini-vacation I have caught the homework buzz (FINALLY). The homework buzz goes like this. All the research and bits and pieces I have been collecting-on paper and in my brain-finally come together and make sense. The current one is a teachable point of view (don't ask) but it requires a paper (APA format no less-anyone remember that discussion) and a powerpoint presentation. Once I started the powerpoint everything just flowed and I am booking along on the paper-wahooo. The bad part of the homework buzz is the diet cokeand popcorn I need on my desk. The other downside is the boys being home, the tv has become the babysitter because I am determined to get this FINISHED. It may be a two movie kind of day or a kick in the snowpants outside:)

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i must acknowlege your prolific posting!

i do have a good friend who teaches teachers-to-be (THAT is a mouthful) at a university here in SF.

she talks about teachable moments all the time.

it's a strange secret language, but i think it's kind of neat :)

Chris said...

Teachable moments are everywhere, as long as you don't miss them!:) Cher, I can feel you energy and enthusiasm coming through! That usually doesn't happen to me until the night before. So, good for you!! Keep on truckin.