Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December-Already?

Where the heck did November go? Oh I remember now, it was the month I didn't put a single fall decoration, or Halloween one for that matter. It was the month that was consumed with so many naughty children each day (at school), that I couldn't even think straight. It was the month I might have told my OWN blood children. DO NOT act up tonight, I have had ENOUGH naughty children for today. After three years of this line, they have come to take it seriously. So yes November was a huge blur, except for Thanksgiving, which was absolutely perfect.

So this December needs to be better...has to be about SOMETHING else, anything else. I am waiting for the Christmas spirit to nab me. Grab me by the shirt and say "Guess what, this a FUN month. This is your FAVORITE time of the year. Start acting like it"

OK, lets get started.

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

yes! me too!!!

after all the stress of moving the last few months, i am ready for some christmas action that stays awhile. not just 2 harried days later on in the month!

carey said...

halloween decorations are overrated anyway. this weekend turn on the Christmas music, sing full blast, put your artistic talent to work on your tree and bake a batch of something yummy. thank God for your amazing life and your awesome family and maybe follow that up with a favorite Christmas movie...THAT will do the trick. guaranteed. :)

Karen said...

I think Carey has a good plan. I'm going to do a little of that today! I hope you get to soon.