Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Perfect 10

DO NOT let the title fool you, a 10 today was not a good thing.
By 1:00 I had seen 7 of my most frequent fliers (code for consistently naughty children that I am good friends with)
By 2:00 I was up to 9.
At 2:30 I hit a perfect 10 when my son's middle school assistant principal called me to tell me he had to serve detention for flicking plastic back and forth with a friend during a guest speaker.

All I could think of as I hung up the phone was "Thank goodness he didn't throw a chair and scream at her, like #2 did at me"
There is always a bright side, right?

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

sometimes, i wish i had a secret hidden camera so that i could see you do your job.

cannot even imagine how you do it!

carey said...

i can see you sitting there not even changing your expression, and maybe saying something like "after you pick up that chair you can sit back down in it and apologize to me."

sounds like a doozy of a day. three day weekend coming right up?