Monday, December 13, 2010

Ugggggg




Karen is glorifying in xmas baking, Bobbi is baking for birds, and Carey actually bought a candy thermometer. I on the other hand just remembered at 9:40 (PM) that I need to make the multi-step cranberry crumble bars for the PTA cookie/bar exchange tomorrow night. I must say though licking the cream cheese layer mixing bowl is very satisfying! I actually like the crumble bars, it is the one time that streusel like topping works for me.




Here is something I am looking forward to making (see above) Swirled almond apricot bark and pistachio, cranberry, candied orange bark

4 comments:

Karen said...

You can't post something like that and not include the recipes!!!!!

carey said...

i make friends with friends who do the cookie bake exchanges. they end up with 18 dozen cookies, don't know what to do with them and give some to us.

i highly recommend it.

bobbione8y said...

that looks pretty and yummy. maybe carey could do that one ;)

cherk said...

It was super easy and super yummy!