Wednesday, December 8, 2010

No time for Christmas Nazi

I am feeling a little scattered this Christmas. I am not sure why. I have boxes of decorations everywhere, that I meant to get up but didn't. I have cards that have names, but left them with no addresses as of yet. I had a great shopping spree with Suree-even wrapped a bunch the day after Thanksgiving and the rest still sit in bags. I have a tree downstairs but not upstairs-that one is in the garage waiting for the weekend. I can't tell you what it is. I am hoping when I accused my youngest of "sucking my Christmas spirit right out of me" at the tree place that it was really just sarcasm and not an omen. My favorite holiday of the year along with my excitement just hasn't arrived yet. Oh, I have my car cd player filled with Christmas CD's so hopefully that helps. I hope it finds me soon

1 comment:

Karen said...

Maybe take 10 minutes to snuggle a boy in front of the downstairs tree. Maybe with some music in the background?

I hope you get it soon.