Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Day-After-Christmas

I LOVE this smile and that he always willingly obliges me. (We are in need of a hair trim though)

I love this look almost as much-he is changing SOOOO much-I can hardly stand it!

Hmmm not quite a smile or the goofy look I am used to...Love those lashes


A little ray of light...



I have a great gift story and pics to share, but feel a little funny taking pics for my blog girls while my parents are here. This blogging is a little strange to them. I will instead post some pics from our annual Christmas Vacation excursion to the little iced over creek. After much present opening, eating, movie watching, and video game playing (I have yet to get a turn at Donkey Kong). We all needed some outside time.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I need some outside time, too! Lots of eating, Kinect time and movies over here. It is hard to blog with company in the house...

Chris said...

Love the pics. They are growing up so fast!

cherk said...

Eating and movies, eating and movies-I need a ROUTINE:)\

Thanks Chris-I think Alec just added almost and inch to his tallness in the last month

bobbione8y said...

oh! love that last pic. i need some photo taking lessons, cher... :)

cherk said...

Bobbi-I love that one to. I would be the last one to give lessons and I have never taken lessons or class in my life. Usually I take a zillion weird shots and I haphazardly get a cool one:)