Monday, March 8, 2010

Home, lists and hubby's

I am home with a sick kid today. How sick, probably an in-between-sick. Everyone in the house has been sick with a nasty cough and cold, so bound to be his turn. My dilema is what to do with this day. I just texted a friend yesterday how an 8 day week would be awesome, 5 to work, 2 to do mom/house work and one for me. Now I have it and haven't a clue what to do. I brought my laptop, I could bust out about 7 evaluations. The house can always use some recleaning. Hubby had no problem texting me about the to-do's in the basement (which leads me to a hubby/basement story). Or I could do nothing. Still thinking...

2 comments:

Karen said...

I think you should make some of your kick-ass salsa, sit back, and eat the whole dang bowl.

But that's just my opinion.

cherk said...

mmmm salsa-I cold eat salsa while sweeping the basement, or typing evals. Then I would have to go exercise to work off the salsa-ha see the multitasking gene just.doesn't.stop