Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My crazy week


Hubby has been gone and it hasn't been a super crazy week but enough that it starts to get annoying by Wed. On Monday the boys sleep with me and youngest coughs off and on all night, this means 2 things 1) We may be heading for a nasty cough and 2) I didn't get any sleep. Sure enough the wheezing begins the next day, I have to leave work early. I make an appt, the nebulizer treatments every 4 hours begins. I love getting up at 2:00 in the morning...

I have a meeting this morning and have visions of getting the boys to their ride early and stopping for a coffee-first I can't find anything I like to wear, my new hair cut is not styling the way I want it and at 7:10 youngest tells me he wants school lunch, the school one is "gross". Out the window goes the coffee and I do some furious texting to find out where the meeting actually is! I have also forgotten for the second day to reschedule the orthodontist appt that we had to cancel Tuesday morning because of early AM orchestra.

I plan to unwind with boot camp, pull up to the Y and realize I don't have my y card or driver's license to get in, decide to take very overdue movies back instead-check the case and one of the dvd's is NOT in the case. Uggggg

I come home exercise, help with instruments (half hearted attempts at best), homework, sign papers to go back to school, which were supposed to get sent this morning, get kids ready for bed and try to catch up on blogs and relax. By the time it is all said and done I have snapped their heads off for not quieting down when I NEED them to quiet down and I have about one hour to myself.

All this occurs mostly before and after my work day away from the house


Oh yeah, gotta send lunch money.....


7 comments:

Karen said...

I swear I commented on this post yesterday. I think I'm losin' my mind, Cher. I totally get this post. A hundred times a day I wonder how on earth I would do it all if I had a real job. You are my hero, and I hope you a) survive the week, and b) find time for a glass of wine.

carey said...

i HEAR you. wow. could have written that sucker myself. except for that i'm not a school principal who needs to look nice and have styling hair--you are also my hero.

cherk said...

Ha you guys are to kind. I not only had time for wine but 3-yes 3 super martinis last night with some friends-it was just was needed. I didn't feel to great for boot camp this morning but felt great after, now off to run the weekend errands:)

Karen said...

Three martinis would put me so far under the table I'd never find my way out again!

cherk said...

Karen-ha ha, are you saying I am a lush? You are like half my size so I can hold more:)

Chris said...

tired....

carey said...

chris said tired?