Sunday, August 30, 2009

Making the most of the last day...











Ahhh the official last day of the boy's summer vacation (well tomorrow they are home, but our last fun day). We made the most of it. Saturday in the twilight the boys painted for me something special to hang in my office. I had this cool collage idea-they had other ideas. Big A enjoyed the splattering affect-"Like that Vincent guy I learned about, the crazy artist" reference to Van Goh of of course. Little Fry preferred his painting to look "like something"-he did not like my collage idea at all. Sunday was spent at the Spearfish water park-it was perfect and hopefully after dinner a fire and smores. Goodbye to another summer...it will be missed.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Been praying for you, boss lady. Will continue to.

Chris said...

Hope it is going well! Prayin for you too, but I know you are ging to be an amazing Principal!