Thursday, August 27, 2009

The first official, official day

Today is the first official day of back to school (with staff)-Next Tuesday with students (have a litte more time there). I have a headache behind my eyes which I know is stress, and have things set up for the staff meeting -checked over numerous times. I am hoping I don't stand up there in front of these 50+ people and 1) lose my words, 2) sweat and 3) not seem like I know what I am doing, I am avoiding taking a shower, because of course I don't know what to WEAR!

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

in all of my years of attending school, it never ONCE occurred to me that the principal might be nervous...


:)

Karen said...

Same here!

I wish I had read this yesterday, but I'll say a prayer for you now!

carey said...

how did it go?

did people believe that you are a grown-up??

cherk said...

ha I just noticed Carey's comment, when I first read I didn't see the grown up part! Don't worry I can play a really GOOD grown up:)