Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kool Aid sales




I am tired, wiped out from camping and just want to sit on the back patio and sun myself-ahem I mean get some vitamin D and Q comes in and says can I do a Kool Aid stand. Well it is 3 on a Wednesday and we are pretty much the only ones home but I don't argue and we set one up. He decides to charge 25 cents or 10-the customer can pick and he plans to give his last two cups for free.

We wait

and

Wait.

Finally older brother comes home to play with a friend. I call them over secretly and tell them to scrounge up some change and buy some kool aid from his little brother.

They do, they even tip him.

Now if he just doesn't drink all the produce he should be good to go.

2 comments:

carey said...

man, it's been a long time since i've seen a kool aid stand. i hope business picked up when people started coming home after 5?

cherk said...

Nope, not one more sale, he grew bored and went off to play light sabers (or light savers as he calls them), that was much more exciting.