Monday, June 9, 2008

The good, bad and the ugly

The good so far of Summer Vacation
-Crazy Horse Volks March
-Time to work out
-Taking my time with EVERYTHING
-Trying new recipes
-Very little (but still some) sibling squabbling and moods, but so far pleasantly surprised
-Dry enough today for the sprinker man to come



The bad of Summer Vacation so far
-Homework
-Rain, rain, rain
-No pool or lake time yet-waiting for an actual 70+ degree day


The ugly of Summer Vacation
-Rain that put back sprinkler system and sod
-My washer that has not been working for 2 going on 3 weeks

In my honest opinion, the lists are looking good!

1 comment:

Karen said...

That is hilarious! "Aw, c'mon Mom! Can I pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasse get a mullet?" If someone would have told you in high school that you would one day hear those words, what would you have said?

I vote for Chris, by the way. She had the biggest hair/bangs of all of us.