Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just one more

It is AMAZING how much blogging I can get down when a teen is in its cave and I have homework to do. One more story, a Luna story. In an attempt to keep Luna from eating my underwear and very expensive biking shoes (out of boredom) we have been taking her with us to soccer. Luna is a very good dog at soccer. She eats any crumbs tiny smaller people have dropped, she sits calmly at the side line, ignores the players and ball, even if they run right by her. But this is what she really likes about soccer. There are random people who walk by, some walk by and she glances and thinks to herself, "umm nope not the one", then all of you sudden you see it, the tail starts to wiggle, than the tail wiggles the butt, the chewbacca/wookie sounds start to erupt and she is all of sudden off the sidelines and you know she has found the ONE. The one who must have caught her eye, gave her SOME kind of look or body language that said "oh a dog, isn't she cute". And then all is lost, the tail wagging the hind end must be petted. She is like the kid in the class the teacher never calls on and is sitting at the desk, waving her arms madly. "Pick me, oh pick, me just call on me, I sooooo have the answer pick meeeeeee"  but in Luna speak it may be "ohhhh pet me, just come over here, pet meeeee, yes meeeee, I must be petted, meeeeee"

NOW I must do homework.

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i see dogs like this on my walks all the time. i always pick them :)

carey said...

oh, i am so far behind. i hope all is well with you...is school out now??? surely you must be doing backflips. love the blogging, keep it up...i will get back in the groove here.

Karen said...

Molly is like this with other dogs. We call her the Dog Park Nerd. "Pick me, pick me!"

Luna needs to find a pack of little girls at the soccer field..