Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Forgotten tidbits

Ok, so the typing on the ipad was a little slow going, I abandoned ship and now I am back with some forgotten tidbits, that I am sure you are all wanting to hear about.
Let's see, I FINALLY met the 30 mile mark on a ride, It was not pretty, timely and after fighting a headcold, I wouldn't say I enjoyed it. The desire to stop at mile, which happened to be where the car sat, was overpowering, but I pushed on. So now since Sunday I have have road umm 5 miles.
I did try to so some weights this morning-pathetic-also this biking cuts into my weights. This makes me very sad. I kind of say this training stuff-at something that isn't your favorite-is for the birds. I just have to remind myself that in 7 days I can do both. I of course do like the bike accessories, hubby searched to the end of online shopping to find the perfect pair of clip pedals that are PINK, match my bike. Now me using the clip pedals is another story. Practice session story number one to be posted at another time.
A proud dog owner moment-final day of obediance class (ummm round 2, round 1 was at 6 months of age). Luna May and I voted by classmates as most improved! Ha ha, I think it was by default only because Hubby took Luna the first night and lets just say one of my coworkers who was in the class commented that it wasn't good. They all ooooed and ahhhhed and how much she was LIKE Marley and hubby's reply, "THIS is my wife's dog, I am just filling in". Really we had no where to go but up.

Basements, did you know teens over the age of 13 love the basement, especially their room in the basement. I sometimes forget I have two children. Then it comes lurking up to eat, complain, phone a friend, argue and I am brought back to reality. I usually end of sending it back down into the depths of its sanctuary.


Well it has now been 30 minutes and not one word has been typed on the homework document...

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is way better than homework!!!