Wednesday, May 16, 2012

7 days left

And some other things. I am typing on my IPAD with fancy new key board, ahhh I love the IPad but typing without a keyboard stresses me out. I do not like this font though. Blogger posting on the Ipad also stresses me out. So bear with me. I am really putting off homework. That's right 7 days left and I am hauling stuff home to da crazy! I don't really like it, but due on Friday so time is running out. I am looking forward to the weekend, hubby and big fry are off for camping and fishing adventure while small fry and I watch the home front, he had a bday party he didn't want to mess. We have many things on our list to do. Including small fry's yearning to go to a storage auction. Yes a storage auction, can you tell we have been watching a little too much a A and E channel, I try to tell him that his beloved Storage Wars is well, a little fake. Also that the discrepancy between a storage locker in California and one in South Dakotak may be, well, you know, a gap shall we say. We have the MS walk and then what I thought would be a glorious free afternoon, until hubby calls and says "Hey want to pass out flyers for the bmx track at Kohl's Bike Rodeo" Ummm let me think about it...not really.. but ok. Sigh, still waiting, seven days and then a "not-do" list will be my only priority

3 comments:

cherk said...

Well how about that I like the font after all!

bobbione8y said...

the font looks good here :)

i sort of love how you spit out a bunch of posts all at once to keep us 'fed'

Karen said...

What Bob said!