Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Crazy

Crazy, that would be the word right now. CRAZY. I don't have time for crazy. Crazy thoughts that eat up my time. A crazy amount of things that have to be done, in a crazy short amount of time. Here are a few crazy things...

The furry addition is coming. It is crazy how one small change can be such the focus of attention. Small fry waivers back and forth between "wanting a dog, not wanting a dog", worrying if the dog will like Big Fry more, "just like the cat does"

Worry, worrying about finding one more damn lego or choking hazard. Honestly how the heck did my boys ever make it through toddler hood, there was no way I this much of a fanatic

Work, work is crazy...who thought taking a quick conference trip to Denver would put me in such a time crunch, it did. I am just hoping that all the kids and staff stay sane

The scale-the damn scale is pissing me off. Everytime I say "tomorrow I will eat healthier", I have some emotional trigger set me off, and there I go again. And then I wonder why I keep the damn scale in the first place.

Did I mention legos are a chocking hazard

Hubby who is excited for the boys to have a pet, but the enthusiasm stops there...the boys need him to come around-share in the excitement

Crazy waiting for my haircut and color-imagining as a I usually do a cool funky short summer cut... the crazy obsession with hair magazines is right around the corner.

Here are good crazy things. The boys "puppy proofed" their rooms. I swear I have not seen their rooms so clean. And there were CRAZY things we found, candy wrappers, an empty pop can, and left over lizard skin-all tucked into bizarre safe places. I hope this isn't a precursor to hoading.

Another good crazy thing-Big Fry's HUGE poetry book that caused him so much grief gave him his best grade this nine weeks. 58/60-an A. Gotta give it to the kid, if he sits and takes the time he can write-really write.

Well, think that is enough crazy for now....

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Cher Bear. I'm a little stressed out from reading that. I wish I could be around to help somehow. I wish YOU could be around to help me somehow.

Can't wait for the pup. I predict she likes Shane best.

carey said...

legos are not a puppy choking hazard. puppies can chew through a lego and poop it back out in no time flat. so you can mark that out of the worry column!

as for the rest of it, just hold on tight. summer is so close. you can catch up then, all you have to do is hold on a few more days.

cherk said...

Carey-Whew good to know. Really the list looks very trivial in itself.
Karen-I would love to help you, we would make a kick butt team at getting things done, I am always timely.

I have the same prediction, whether he thinks so or ot.

bobbione8y said...

i think everything will change when actual furry creature arrives.

then, love will make up for crazy :)

Karen said...

Carey's first sentence and Bobbi's last sentence are all you need to get through the day!

I hope you have a good one, friend!!