Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life is just too busy!

So our year resolution for Sunday dinner cooking has not sustained itself for one reason or another...we try, really, really try
My "on the wagon efforts" of eating went to pot the last two weeks....at least the exercise, fitness journal, and water are intact. Except I can't find the exercise journal at this moment
I too make a list of groceries and a menu for at least 3 homemade meals a week, we are luck to eek out one.
The shirts that big fry put holes in the sleeves still sit in the basket with the thread and needle from hobby lobby still in the bag. I put them there a month ago.

The house IS A DISASTER

The time is flying so fast I never posted about my 7 year milestone (maybe fading away the importance of the date isn't all bad)

This pace is crazy.....plain crazy

3 comments:

Karen said...

Where can you give yourself a break? You cannot do everything, Cher. It's just impossible. Don't you have someone coming to clean the house? I think you've earned that.

cherk said...

We have cleaning help every other week, they were sick last week so... The summer is the break sillY!

Chris said...

I am counting down the days for you!!! You have always seemed to me so put together, I have always envied how you keep things in motion in the throws of what I know is a demanding job + family. I love reading that you are not perfect in this area, I know no one is. I am just glad that you have the guts to admit it. It's all about priorities right now. The rest will get done when they get done. Now go drink some wine!