Tuesday, February 8, 2011

exasperation

My oldest child is expasperating me...
He is STILL sitting on a math assignment that is two weeks over due, causing his math grade to go from an A to an F. This was after he had an A at the end of the nine weeks up until the LAST day before grades are posted and then AGAIN didn't turn something in-another F dropping a the final grade to a B. I am not a big worrier about grades, but poor grades due to lack of turning finished s&^t in drives my crazy.
This was after he told me a week ago he DID hand it in, then tells me "I thought you meant something else"
Ugggg then 2 F's in a row for not TURNING in the orchestra practice sheet. There goes another grade dropped.

AND this doesn't count the whopper lie and stupid boy stunt he and a neighborhood friend pulled this weekend.

Lucky for him I read my new teen guide book on my time away in Florida, otherwise someone may have been looking for a new home.

THEN he tells me no one in his group will let him help with the project. When he asked to help, the kid said, "Yeah you can help by just being quiet" GRRRRRRRRRRR.

This tops off my annoyance with missing boot camp tonight because of working late AND wanting to emotionally eat a big slice of the leftover cold stone cake...

2 comments:

carey said...

all i can say is, can you save that teen guide for me?

Karen said...

Wow, we really are having the same week. I sure wish we could have some vino-therapy together.