Monday, November 8, 2010

Checking it off

Well the necessary "stuff" for the trip is in the basket waiting to be dumped in the suitcase
The few lbs I would have liked to lose before we left didn't happen-well who cares anyway
Small fry-the calculated number man has to have the agenda and timeline repeated every day, his mind races a million miles with all the questions:
What time are we leaving, when does the plane leave Rapid? How early do we need to get up? I am getting up at 3 (I quickly say I am NOT).
Can I bring my beyblades? No never mind they won't make it through the metal detector
What time are we coming back?
I need to see if I have make-up work
We are swimming in caves mom-you can't be scared you just have to
Will we see turtles-we are snorkeling right?
Did you look up the weather-no hurricanes right?
Where are my goggles..
and so on and so on
ARE WE THERE YET

2 comments:

Karen said...

Well? Are you there yet?

Karen said...

Are you back yet??

:-)