Saturday, October 23, 2010

the WRAP

The wrap is here! That was the one good thing about Friday. It is glorious, I put it on right away, over the pj's I had on (pj's were on at 5 after my terrible Friday). Here are my objective observations:

It even looked good with the pj's.
The fabric is oh-so-soft and just the right weight, not too hot.
I think I will wear it over everything!
I think I need really funky boots to go with it (which will be hard, because I am on a serious spending grounding)
Totally worth every penny

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i try on clothing over pjs often :))

sigh. today feels like a wrap day here. not ready for yucky weather.

Karen said...

I swear I commented on this last week! Or earlier this week. Or in another dimension. Or in my sleep.

What I said was...

I wear my billion dollar red boots at least twice a week, and I love them and everyone compliments me on them and I don't care how much they cost!!!

carey said...

hey, hope you had a great weekend and spent it all wrapped up :)

i want to hear how you deal with mean girls.

cherk said...

Karen-you did! When I was contemplating buying it!
Carey-Wore it Thursday, not quite all weekend:) Spent the weekend with mom, she was here visiting